Chinese cabbage owes its name to its birthplace: the north of China and is not a cabbage but a leafy vegetable. A typical property of Chinese cabbage is that it does not have a pronounced cabbage taste. The taste is slightly sweet and the cabbage leaves are crunchy. It is an elongated light green head, which looks a bit like a head of lettuce.
Get in touch with the Sales department
Want to know more about what ZON can do for you? Then make an appointment with one of the Product Managers.
Purchase different products in the way that suits you.
Product Manager bij ZON fruit & vegetables
Various cabbages in assortment
You can become a buyer at ZON in various ways
Day trading at ZON takes place via clock sales, with a wide and reliable product range.
- Use the new auction system KOSMOS
- Good balance between supply and demand in the market
- Wide and reliable range of quality products
- Supplemented in the winter months with products from Spanish cooperatives
ZON identifies commercial opportunities and translates them into successful programs between growers and retail.
- The key account managers actively develop the retail
- Innovation in new varieties and concepts in colloboration with external partners
- ZON maintains intensive contact with various retailers
- Large sales market throughout Europe with an important focus on the Netherlands and Germany
Purchasing via brokerage is done through the Product Managers of ZON.
- A permanent point of contact for your purchasing
- Choice between purchasing on a weekly or seasonal basis
- Short lines between you, ZON and the grower