Very old plant
Rettich is an elongated, white carrot. The taste is spicy, slightly sharper than that of radish. The vegetable is usually eaten raw. Rettich is a very old plant.
Would you like to know the current prices?
If you would like to buy fresh products from ZON, get more information
You can become a buyer at ZON in various ways
Day trading at ZON takes place via clock sales, with a wide and reliable product range.
- Use the new auction system KOSMOS
- Good balance between supply and demand in the market
- Wide and reliable range of quality products
- Supplemented in the winter months with products from Spanish cooperatives
ZON identifies commercial opportunities and translates them into successful programs between growers and retail.
- The key account managers actively develop the retail
- Innovation in new varieties and concepts in colloboration with external partners
- ZON maintains intensive contact with various retailers
- Large sales market throughout Europe with an important focus on the Netherlands and Germany
Purchasing via brokerage is done through the Product Managers of ZON.
- A permanent point of contact for your purchasing
- Choice between purchasing on a weekly or seasonal basis
- Short lines between you, ZON and the grower
Clock system KOSMOS
With the new clock system, ZON is the first vegetable auction in the Benelux to use a new generation of options. KOSMOS is a Cloud application, so no software needs to be installed. The coming years will be dominated by further development of the system in order to continue to connect with ZON's buyers and growers.
Inspiration platform Vaneigengrond.nl: platform of and by growers
ZON provides the consumer with inspiration through Vaneigengrond.nl by, among other things, offering recipes and background information about the origin of the products. The growers are at the center of this.
The best possible price for your product
- Excellent payout price
Whether you opt for account sales, clock sales or brokerage, ZON always strives for a good payout price.
- According to the highest quality requirements
The Quality Assurance department at ZON is specialised in food safety systems and residue and micro monitoring.
- Optimal pricing through choice of the right strategy
As a grower, you decide in consultation with the Product Manager about selling via the auction clock, brokerage or account sales.
At ZON, payment is always made within 12 days after billing.
Since January 2022, ZON has had a GMO certification. Because ZON has this recognition, as a grower you can register activities and investments at your own cultivation company for the GMO programme.
Within ZON, agreements are the same for everyone within the various product groups. In addition, there is transparent communication about the costs.