Delicate tasty vegetable
Salsify belonging to the dandelion family, salsify is also known as the oyster plant because of its similar taste when cooked. Salsify release a sticky, milky juice when peeled. The vegetables can be prepared in various ways: including boiling, stewing, steaming and baking.
Large assortment of daily fresh products
You can become a buyer at ZON in various ways
Day trading at ZON takes place via clock sales, with a wide and reliable product range.
- Use the new auction system KOSMOS
- Good balance between supply and demand in the market
- Wide and reliable range of quality products
- Supplemented in the winter months with products from Spanish cooperatives
ZON identifies commercial opportunities and translates them into successful programs between growers and retail.
- The key account managers actively develop the retail
- Innovation in new varieties and concepts in colloboration with external partners
- ZON maintains intensive contact with various retailers
- Large sales market throughout Europe with an important focus on the Netherlands and Germany
Purchasing via brokerage is done through the Product Managers of ZON.
- A permanent point of contact for your purchasing
- Choice between purchasing on a weekly or seasonal basis
- Short lines between you, ZON and the grower